The Global City Teams Challenge (GCTC) program is a collaborative platform for the development of smart cities and communities, led by National Institute of Standards and Technology, a bureau of U.S. Department of Commerce, in partnership with other U.S. federal agencies including U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T), National Science Foundation, International Trade Administration, and National Telecommunications and Information Administration.
This Wiki is intended to help local governments, nonprofit organizations, academic institutions, technologists, and corporations from all over the world to form project teams, or “action clusters,” and “SuperClusters,” to work on groundbreaking Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) applications within the city and community environment.
- Education SuperCluster Conference: Fast-tracking Digital Equity in Education during COVID-19, Online, May 15, 2020
- Transportation SuperCluster Conference collocated with Techlandia Smart Communities Summit, Online, June 18-26, 2020
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Advisory Committee (CPAC) Annual SuperCluster Conference (Summer 2020, Date TBD)
- All-SuperCluster Workshop: Future of Smart Cities and Communities post Covid-19 (Fall 2020, Date TBD)
- Public Safety SuperCluster (PSSC) Conference (Winter 2020, Date TBD)
- Past Events
Disclaimer: Certain commercial entities, equipment, instruments, materials, systems, software, and trade names may be identified throughout this site in order to specify or identify technologies adequately. Such identification is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by GCTC SuperClusters or any other party, nor is it intended to imply that the systems or products identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. All data and other information posted on this site is provided as a public service and is provided "AS IS." GCTC SUPERCLUSTERS AND AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND DATA ACCURACY. By selecting external links, you will be leaving this webspace. Links to other websites are provided because they may have information that would be of interest to you. No inferences should be drawn on account of other sites being referenced, or not, from this page. There may be other websites that are more appropriate for your purpose.