Global City Teams Challenge (GCTC) 2018 is co-hosted by NIST and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T) as the Smart and Secure Cities and Communities Challenge (SC3). GCTC-SC3 brings together hundreds of municipal governments and technology innovators from around the world with the goal to address shared issues faced by cities and communities.
The 2018 round of projects encourages participating teams to have additional focus on cybersecurity and privacy as the first order concern, as well as all existing GCTC goals such as replicability, scalability and sustainability. Visit GCTC-SC3 Participation Guide if you want to create a new action cluster.
Pages in category "Year 2018"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Cincinnati-Dayton Cyber Corridor
- CIVIC Data Platform
- Connecting the Dots Technology Enhanced Aging-in-Place for Residents of Waterfront Village
- Constituent-led Public Data and IoT Utility for Urban Health Housing and Environmental Hazard Management
- Coral Gables Smart City Hub Public Platform
- CryptoMove San Leandro Smart Lights Project
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- East Palo Alto Neighborhood Innovation Zone
- Empowering Ruston City Services Using Wireless Sensor Networks
- Empowering walkable and bikeable communities using smart Decision Support System integrated with Vehicle-to-Everything communication
- Equity in Cybersecurity Training - A New Collaborative Pilot in Chicago
- Estimation of De Facto Population
- Saitama City Smart Community Project
- Smart Beyoğlu: Digital Recollection of Beyoğlu
- Smart Buildings Action Cluster
- Smart City in the Sunshine State
- Smart City Vision Strategic Planning and Digital Transformation Methodology
- Smart Waste Management & Logistics: Ecube Labs
- Smart Waste Management System
- Smart Water Technologies
- Smart Wide Area Protection and Security for All from Concorde Security