GCTC SuperClusters have established these pages to share information about community responses to COVID-19 including projects like getting internet to rural school students, changing metropolitan transit procedures and making protective gear for citizens and first respondents.
The main pages are edited by a small group of committed volunteers who know how to edit wiki content and are willing to spend the time to make this content easy to read. GCTC SuperClusters encourage all readers to contribute best practices and successful examples to help communities cope with COVID-19. In doing this we ask that you follow the etiquette of outlined in the Contributing box below.
- Contribution from SuperClusters: COWs COLTs Aerostats for Emergency Distance Learning and Telemedicine Broadband Connectivity in Rural Areas
- Contribution from SuperClusters: GCTC CPAC COVID-19 eResourceKit
- NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association Coronavirus Resource Center
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA) Coronavirus Crisis Response Resource Center
- Metrolab Network COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Open Wi-Fi Maps and Lists (by US state)
- Connecting Rural School Children for Distance Learning
- Dealing with Shortages of Critical Equipment
- Transit Response
Disclaimer: Certain commercial entities, equipment, instruments, materials, systems, software, and trade names may be identified throughout this site in order to specify or identify technologies adequately. Such identification is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by GCTC SuperClusters or any other party, nor is it intended to imply that the systems or products identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. All data and other information posted on this site is provided as a public service and is provided "AS IS." GCTC SUPERCLUSTERS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND DATA ACCURACY. By selecting external links, you will be leaving this webspace. Links to other websites are provided because they may have information that would be of interest to you. No inferences should be drawn on account of other sites being referenced, or not, from this page. There may be other websites that are more appropriate for your purpose.
Pages in category "COVID-19"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.