Test page AL
From GCTC Action Cluster Catalog
|Information Resource Toolkit for Business|
COVID-19 Toolkit for Business
|Team Members||GCTC Cybersecurity and Privacy Advisory Committee (CPAC)|
|Point of Contact||Pamela Gupta, Area Leader - Damien Thwaites|
|Contributors||Wiki Editor - Anna Lainfiesta|
Tools and resources with guidance for businesses during the epidemic.
Audience: Small-medium business owners or professionals, entrepreneurs
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) tips on COVID-19: Provides information on improving business resiliency, including obtaining loans, protecting credit, recognizing scams / fraud, complying with new health / safety regulations, and protecting against online threats.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Business Center: Provides resources to assist businesses establish and improve their capabilities including Advertising & Marketing, Credit & Finance, Privacy & Security, and Industry rules & regulations.
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub: Provides information, webinars, and access to mentors to help small businesses survive, recover, restart and thrive.
- Small Business Majority - COVID-19: DAILY UPDATES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: Provides information and webinars about Covid-19 implications in the workplace, funding options, and policy developments to help bolster small businesses during this difficult time.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Combating the Coronavirus: Coordinates resources to help companies stay afloat and keep paychecks flowing to American workers and families; mobilize the business community to combat the pandemic; and help companies prepare for a safe, successful, and sustainable reopening of the economy.
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Assists small business to start, grow, expand, or recover by providing access to counseling, capital, and government contracting expertise.
- Online Meeting & Collaboration Tools - Commercial
- Remote Access Tools -Commercial
- Business response to Community Disease Transmission
- Productivity Tools - Commercial
- ECommerce and Payment Business Tools
|Financial Services||Coronavirus Financial Relief Available to Businesses||Federal, state, local, corporate, non-profit and trade association sponsored resources that may be available to assist your business.|
|Financial Services||Finance Your Business (USAGov)||Find loans backed by the US government and other funding options. Learn about emergency loans and tax relief available to businesses through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.|
|Financial Services||Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Covid-19 Response||Find assistance to the small business community with grants and loans.|
|Financial Services||Opportunity Fund||Find assistance for Small Business Owners affected by COVID-19.|
|SBA CARES Grants||Find temporary CARES SBA relief programs to address the COVID-19 outbreak.|
|Financial Services||Small Business Grants COVID-19 Relief||Find grants from private organizations and federal agencies for small or women-owned businesses|
|Financial Services||Venturize||Find information about small business loans, retirement, and healthcare to empower entrepreneurs to prepare for the impact of COVID-19 on their business and community.|