Remote Access Tools -Commercial
From GCTC Action Cluster Catalog
|Examples of Commercially-Available Online Meeting & Collaboration Tools|
|Team Members||Cybersecurity and Privacy Advisory Committee (CPAC)|
|Point of Contact||Pamela Gupta, Area Leader - Damien Thwaites|
|Contributors||Wiki Editor -Anna Lainfiesta|
To cope with the current COVID19 disruption, organizations and individuals require flexible mobile and remote work arrangements beyond their traditional workplaces, while ensuring confidential data and systems are protected.
- Businesses and organizations need convenient, affordable, and secure remote access tools and management guidance.
- There are various remote access tools that are being offered for free for the next few months.
- Cisco Secure Remote Worker - Cisco Secure Remote Worker is a suite of secure remote access tools…
- Cybersecurity for small business: Secure remote access - FTC’s guidance to small businesses about things to consider in securing remote access to your network.
- Microsoft Teams - Microsoft has made its Microsoft Teams messaging and collaboration solution free for everyone
- LogMeIn - remote desktop access free for up to 3 months for healthcare providers, K-12 schools, nonprofits & municipalities (no commitment)