Open Data API Platform and Analysis of Taxi Dispatch
|Open Data/API Platform and Analysis of Taxi Dispatch|
|Team Members||Geo Information Inc., Dataget Inc.|
|Point of Contact||Chun-Chieh Liu|
|Participating Municipalities||Kaohsiung City Information Management Center, Taiwan|
Establish an Open data / API platform and integrate municipal and business data to be the foundation of the intelligent city for value-added applications. According to visually data display assist government to make decision effectively and let the citizen know the city governance.
- Rapid access and analysis data for effective municipal governance are critical.
- The project will integrate municipal and business data access and implement management platform. Applications can obtain data via open API and visually display.
- Create project request for proposal
- Decide project develop team
- Develop system architecture
- Display the prototype
- Refine the function and run
|Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)||Measurement Methods|
Standards, Replicability, Scalability, and Sustainability
- Require interoperable municipal and business data interfaces.
- Establish standardized procedures for applications to obtain data via open API.
- The project can integrate municipal and business data from the other cities in Taiwan. The data access mechanism can be replicated in other cities.
- The city government will support the project by official budget.
- Taxi business pay for dispatch analysis services.
Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Improving quality of lives in the city
- Creating the economy of the internet of things related industry.
The demonstration will include Open data / API platform, visually data display on the taxi dispatch analysis applications.