Information Resource Toolkit for First Responders
From GCTC Action Cluster Catalog
|Information Resource Toolkit for First Responders|
COVID-19 Toolkit for First Responders
|Team Members||GCTC Cybersecurity and Privacy Advisory Committee (CPAC)|
|Point of Contact||Pamela Gupta, Area Lead - Bunmi Adeniran|
|Contributors|| Scott Tousley, Dean Skidmore, Zoe Braiterman
Wiki Editor - Anna Lainfiesta
Tools and resources for First Responders guidance during the epidemic.
- FEMA: Information for First Responders on Maintaining Operational Capabilities During a Pandemic
- COVID-19 Policy Guidance Checklist for EMS Agencies by NASEMSO and NPSTC
- Search Tool for List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. All products on this list meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing for first responders: Understanding antibody tests and immunity
- What chiefs can do today about impending officer shortages
- A list of grants and grant deadlines to help execute COVID-19 first responder efforts.
- What Firefighters and EMS Providers Need to Know about COVID-19
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce (pages 1 through 8)
- Responding to motor vehicle collisions during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- NHTSA: EMS.gov: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Office of Emergency Medical Services provides current COVID-19 information for EMS responders.
- A checklist for reducing the risk of transmitting COVID-19 exposure to your family after returning from a shift
- Drinking bleach, hydroxychloroquine and other COVID-19 myths: Share these COVID-19 myth busters with your communities and encourage them to seek direction from their healthcare providers
- Being COVID-careful embraces timeless police tactics: Social distancing not only prevents transmission of disease, but it also maintains a recommended reactionary gap for police officers
- CDC: Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators: This document summarizes research about decontamination of filtering facepiece respirators before reuse. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- CDC: Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings: This document summarizes research about decontamination of filtering facepiece respirators before reuse. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 50 State Health Department COVID-19 Resources for Patients and Healthcare Providers
- CDC how-to guide for wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Interim Guidance for Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Description: Responding to motor vehicle collisions during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- How firefighters can continue to train in a time of social distancing: Training ideas that incorporate online learning and refocus training academies
- Fire service leaders share their pandemic-focused response plans to help fire departments that need guidance during this demanding time
- COVID-19: From post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic growth