Global City Teams Challenge (GCTC) 2018 is co-hosted by NIST and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T) as the Smart and Secure Cities and Communities Challenge (SC3). GCTC-SC3 brings together hundreds of municipal governments and technology innovators from around the world with the goal to address shared issues faced by cities and communities.
The 2018 round of projects encourages participating teams to have additional focus on cybersecurity and privacy as the first order concern, as well as all existing GCTC goals such as replicability, scalability and sustainability. Visit GCTC-SC3 Participation Guide if you want to create a new action cluster.
Pages in category "Year 2018"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Saitama City Smart Community Project
- Smart Beyoğlu: Digital Recollection of Beyoğlu
- Smart Buildings Action Cluster
- Smart City in the Sunshine State
- Smart City Vision Strategic Planning and Digital Transformation Methodology
- Smart Waste Management & Logistics: Ecube Labs
- Smart Waste Management System
- Smart Water Technologies
- Smart Wide Area Protection and Security for All from Concorde Security