Global City Teams Challenge (GCTC) 2018 is co-hosted by NIST and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T) as the Smart and Secure Cities and Communities Challenge (SC3). GCTC-SC3 brings together hundreds of municipal governments and technology innovators from around the world with the goal to address shared issues faced by cities and communities.
The 2018 round of projects encourages participating teams to have additional focus on cybersecurity and privacy as the first order concern, as well as all existing GCTC goals such as replicability, scalability and sustainability. Visit GCTC-SC3 Participation Guide if you want to create a new action cluster.
Pages in category "Year 2018"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- CIVIC Data Platform
- Empowering Ruston City Services Using Wireless Sensor Networks
- Estimation of De Facto Population
- Farm to Fork Crop Tracking
- Integrated Vehicle Service System
- Reduced customs clearance time with virtual extension of sea ports
- The mobile Edge Smart City Platform
- Urban Circulators utilizing Low Speed Electric Vehicles
- Web-based Platform To Quickly Test New Technologies For Cities